7 Local Businesses You Should Follow On Instagram
We ❤ Delaware Beaches.
We also love Instagram. We combined the two and found 7 local businesses you should be following on Instagram if you love Delaware Beaches.
1. Lewes in Bloom | @lewesinbloomde
The mission of Lewes in Bloom (LIB) is to promote the beautification and maintenance of Historic Lewes and the community at large.
2. Historic Lewes Farmers Market | @historiclewesfarmersmarket
See beautiful photos of local produce and handmade goods at the Historic Lewest Farmers Market.
3. Cape State Park | @capestateparkde
Relax on the beach, hike a trail, check out the Fort Miles Historical Area and visit the Seaside Nature Center. Start your outdoor adventure here!
4. Cape Gazette | @capegazette
This account features photos from staff and readers!
5. The Lewes Historical Society | @historiclewes
Love history and all the historic buildings in our town? This account promotes and advocates for the preservation, interpretation and cultural enrichment of the Lewes, Delaware region.
6. The Station on Kings | @thestationonkings
The Station on Kings posts dreamy photos of coffee, plants and more!
7. Edie Bee’s Confection Shop | @ediebeesconfection
Enjoy photos of decadent sweets galore from the best little sweets shop in Lewes!